Thursday, June 02, 2011

Respect.

Assalamualaikum. Hello, new month huh? So, new story!

Actually, I'm not going to story something about my life or mine mine, but I'm going to share about my opinion. Yeah my opinion. If u don't agree with it, pls just respect MY OPINION. haha~ tQ

Okay, let just begin . . . In this world, (I mean Malaysia), Muslim are the majority, isn't it? But there's some of them not covering the aurah, not perform the solah, not paying the zakah and more. However, I/we as their family, their friends or even their society shouldn't force them to do what they don't want to do.

Rasullullah also said, "there's no forcing to join the Islam" but if we're born as Muslim, we must to follow the rules. For those who don't want to follow it, up to them. If we love them, we JUST guide them to right path. If we can't guide them, we can pray for them.


So, just this for today. Thank you for read it. Wassalam

p/s hate this damn much --> yr grave it yrs. my grave is mine!