Thursday, June 09, 2011

Friends and Lovers

Assalamualaikum. Heyya! Back Nilai back. Last semester on this foundation. Hopefully, I'll archive my target to be the best student among the best. Even it is quite late. But nvm, "Where's a will, There's a way" isn't it? Praypray.

Actually, I'm not born as a blogger or a writer. I just know that I can talk, surely. Haha~ Stupid Joke.

The topic I'm going to post is about one book that I've read it. This book : ~ !


Have u heard about this book? Or u found it in any bookstore? Hopefully, if u MEET this book, please please read. Seriously, is good for motivation. For those who always think life is unfair, life is su*ks and whatsoever, do read this book.

Inside this book, I've found all these quotes ;
  • Without FRIEND, no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods
  • FRIENDS may come and go, but Enemies accumulate
  • All people want is someone to listen
  • To like and dislike the same things that is indeed true Friendship
  • Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love
  • Passion makes the world go round. Love just make it safer place
  • When someone allows u to bear his burdens, u have found deep Friendship

p.s this book is in Malay. I don't know if there's an English Version *_*