Saturday, October 08, 2011

1, 2, 3, ###

 " Menghitung hari, detik demi detik. Masa ku nanti apakan ada. Jalan cerita, kisah yang panjang. Menghitung Hari "


Salam A'laik y'ols.
How's your days? How's your holidays? (Foundation UIA's & UiTM's students)
How's your life? (My old & long-distance friends)

Yep, I'm counting here - again . . and again . . and again . . .



During that day, I hope that I'll get

  • Call from Nike, Jordan to wish me & talk with me
  • Wish from my parents at Tanah Suci
  • Wish from my busy friends (SRIIMDE, SARJANA, 7teen, CFS, Camps)
  • Wish from my siblings
  • Wish from my families (uncles, aunties, cousins, nephews, nieces etc)
  • Wish from my adopt family :D (kes mengada-tergedik-lebih)
  • makan kat or  
  • last but not least,

You guys may think that this blog's owner is demand.

I might say " YES & NO"

Yes, because I'm going to be a -ty not -teen

No, because this is my wish, either I get or not, it doesn't matter.

I'm not going to cry-blood like hell if I do not get it. Kan?



p.s siapa yang belanja, pintu rumah dibuka luas-luas ;D
p.s I closed the comment post, so anything, just shout it out!